Nowadays, crime can be carried out into the digital world. That’s why First Call P.I. offers cyber investigation to those in need.
Cybercrime investigations primarily focus on gathering evidence from digital systems, which can be used in the prosecution of internet-based, or cyberspace, criminal activity.
- Infidelity Investigations
- Spyware Detection
- Child Custody
- Cyber Harassment
- Digital Investigation
- Investigating Security Breaches or Other Policy Violations at a Business
- HIPAA violations
- Theft of trade secrets or intellectual property
- Accounting fraud
- Investigating employee actions
- Investigating Use of Personal Electronic Devices
- Recover deleted call logs, IM conversations, track movements with geo-tagging
- Gather data from personal computers
- Protecting your children from potential online predators
- Protecting yourself from a cheating spouse
Nearly any digital source can hold evidence on it, such as:
- Personal desktops and laptops
- RAID workstations
- Hard disk drives
- USB / Flash Drives
- CD / DVD disks
Many people today entrust private investigators to gather different types of information and for different reasons. Different factors are needed for investigators to get the job done such as expertise, experience, knowledge, depth, problem solving capabilities, sophisticated technology, time, and instincts. Private investigators are trained and have practiced to simplify the process.
Whatever the assignment is, First Call P.I. is ready to go 24 hours a day – even on the holidays.