First Call P.I. offers a wide variety of corporate investigations based on your specific needs.
Corporate investigations can benefit those that need protection from loss/theft of proprietary info, compromised customer/company info, abuse/misuse of network, network liability, and or a damaged reputation.
- Corporate/Business Intelligence
- Partnership Disputes
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Internal & Former Employee Theft
- CEO/White Collar Crime
- Embezzlement Investigations
- Patent & Trademark Infringement
- Counterfeiting/Seizure Of Product
- Digital & Computer Forensics
- Social Media Investigations
- Electronic Debugging Sweeps (Tscm)
- Forensic Accountants
- Asset Recovery
- Security/Advisement Consultants
- Digital & Photo Surveillance
- Verify Violations Of Non-Compete Agreements
- Trade Secret Theft
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Undercover/Sting Operations
- Illegal Use Of Commercial Property (Lease Violations)
- Worker Compensation/Disability Investigations
- Trial Preparation
- Skip Trace Investigations
- Executive Protection (Arm & Unarmed)
- Workplace Violation/Injury
Many people today entrust private investigators to gather different types of information and for different reasons. Different factors are needed for investigators to get the job done such as expertise, experience, knowledge, depth, problem solving capabilities, sophisticated technology, time, and instincts. Private investigators are trained and have practiced to simplify the process.
Whatever the assignment is, First Call P.I. is ready to go 24 hours a day – even on the holidays.